Advancing the Sacred Feminine Retreat
Workshop Fee & Lodging
Workshop Fee (room & board included):
$600 This fee includes lodging in a shared cabin without bath, all meals, workshop fees and materials. Cabins with bath are sold out.
Deposit is $300, due at time of registration.
Partial scholarships are available. Please contact me for details.
Your deposit of $300 is due at the time of registration. The balance is due two weeks prior to the workshop beginning. An invoice will be sent to you as a reminder prior to payment due dates.
Please understand that you are making an intentional commitment to us and your self when you register for the Retreat. We must pay a non-refundable deposit and reserve your room at Breitenbush when you register, even if you cancel. Plus, you may be preventing another deserving person from attending. So, the refund policy is simple: If you cancel more than four weeks before the workshop, any fees paid may be refunded, minus a $100 administration fee. If you cancel, for any reason, less than four weeks before the workshop, there is NO REFUND of any fees paid. Depending on the date of cancellation, part of your fees may be applied to another workshop held by Big Belly Services within the next year.
Cancellation by Big Belly Services Policy:
If the minimum number of people have not registered within 4 weeks of the workshop, the workshop may be cancelled and all Deposits and Workshop Fees will be refunded in full.
What is Breitenbush? In a word: Divine. Breitenbush is a magical, sacred place that embraces many of the things I treasure: the majesty of the natural world, the healing powers of mineral-laden hot springs, the vital need to produce and consume only organic food, and community-based sustainable living. For more information about the fabulous Breitenbush Hot Springs Retreat & Conference Center, click here.
Lodging at Breitenbush is based on double or triple occupancy in a cabin with others of the same gender. For individual guaranteed privacy, double the rate. For additional nights beyond the workshop dates, check the Breitenbush website for rates and availability.
- Cozy, rustic cabin or dorm room with geothermal heat (all rooms are shared)
- Three bountiful, organic vegetarian meals daily
- 24 hour access to the hot springs
- 24 hour access to the Lodge, Library, and the Sanctuary
- Daily Well-Being Programs
- Beds come with a fitted sheet. Bring your own bedding or rent it for $17/single and $23/double.
- If you come alone you will be assigned a roommate (of the same gender). If you have a roommate preference, please include their name when you register.
- Cabins have 2 or 3 beds.
- Your roommates (or you!) may snore so bring ear plugs. You do not get a room change or refund if snoring keeps you awake.
- All bathing areas are clothing optional.
Check In / Check Out:
- All lodging is available after 4pm.
- Please have all of your personal belongings out of your cabin by 1pm on your last day.
- You are welcome to continue enjoying the facilities after you have cleared out your cabin until 3pm on regular, open days.
- Late Arrival for Overnight Guests: If you arrive after the office has closed (6pm), your name and cabin number will be posted on the office door, or with the Guest Host in the parking lot.
- Relax and enjoy the hot springs and facilities, which are open 24 hours, and check in at the office first thing after 9am.