Journey Through the Pelvis
The pelvis is a magical place of deep emotion, creativity, energy, and movement. Many of its secrets are hidden or mysterious. Understanding the types of energy that are inherent in the pelvis helps us understand our sexuality and reproduction, as well as our emotions and physical states. And this understanding can help us as birth professionals when working with our clients during pregnancy and birth.
In this workshop you will explore:
- The bones, organs, and corresponding elements and energies of the female pelvis
- The inherent energies and inherited energies in the pelvis
- The terrain deep within your own pelvis
- How the pelvis moves and shape shifts
- How to clear and regenerate energy in your pelvis
- The connection between our ancestors and our pelvic health
- Positions to enhance the dimensions within the pelvis for childbirth
Please note: This course focuses on the anatomical female pelvis and female reproductive organs. You don’t need to have female reproductive organs to participate, but they will be the point of reference used in this class.
What you pay, What you get
The fee for this course is $50. 4.0 CEUs from DONA are available for this course.
This course is open to non-birth workers and anyone who has a pelvis : )
This class is held once a quarter. Want to know when the next classes are? Click on the calendar below.